Mermaid Cottages and the Fifth Annual Coastal Empire Surfers For Autism Beach Festival are ready to catch some waves! Our annual Surfers For Autism Hangouts are preparing for your visit September 11th, 12th and 13th, 2015.
Mermaid Cottages invites families of Surfers For Autism to come enjoy a Mermaid Cottages Hangout over this three-day weekend. We want to share our Cottage Charm and Coastal Calm with those who surf to support children and families affected by autism. This is our to say Thank You and to celebrate another wonderful year with your families.
Mermaid Cottages is honored to share our collection of cottages and historic homes and here’s what you need to do to participate:
* Select and reserve your cottage online as of September 8, 2015 at http://mermaidcottages.com (Excluding Breeze Inn, Canty’s Cottage and Plum Happy). Please note we will not be accepting reservations for this event until September 8, 2015.
* The available dates are September 11, 12 and 13, 2015.
* Cottages are available on a first come/first serve basis, based upon availability (Excluding Breeze Inn, Canty’s Cottage and Plum Happy).
* Surfers For Autism Hangouts include your cottage rental. You pay only the $79 Reservations Fee, the Housekeeping Fee ($100-175 depending on the cottage), and a Pet Fee ($130), if you are bringing a pet.
* Enter your full name, address, phone number, email address and your credit card information to cover the reservations fee, housekeeping fee, and pet fee (if you’re bringing a pet).
* Once we receive and process your request, we will adjust all the charges and your credit card will only be charged for the $79 Reservations Fee, the applicable Housekeeping Fee and the $130 Pet Fee (if you’re bringing a pet).
* In the COMMENTS section, be sure to type in that you are coming for Surfers For Autism Hangouts 2015. Please also include if you are bringing a pet.
* Limit one complimentary cottage per qualified surfer and/or autism family and/or spouse or group of spouses, based on availability (excluding Breeze Inn, Canty’s Cottage and Plum Happy).
* Recreation, dining, entertainment and travel costs not included.
* Please be prepared to share photos of you and your family having fun in your Mermaid Cottages beach cottage (you may post them on our Social Media sites or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org). We’d like to share them with our individual cottage owners to thank them for providing their cottages and for supporting Surfers For Autism.
Mermaid Cottages supports Surfers For Autism. We will begin accepting reservations from families of children with Autism as of September 8, 2015. Cottages and reservations will be accepted and processed on a first come, first serve basis. Cottages will be assigned based on need and space available as of September 8, 2015. * Please note Breeze Inn, Canty’s Cottage and Plum Happy are not available for this event.