Mermaid Cottages welcomes your FurMaids, so always bring them along when you visit! Most Mermaid Cottages are pet friendly and it’s a treat for us when our pet guests bring along their well-behaved humans. We work extensively with Savannah area animal rescue groups and there’s always a need for pet food. Now through February 28, 2016 bring your pet AND a donation of pet food (dry or canned) and your pet will stay free (Excludes holidays and special events dates. New reservations only, please.)!
Most appreciated are dry puppy, kitten, dog and cat foods such as Purina Pro Plan Adult/Puppy/Cat/Kitten; Wellness, Wholesome or Grain Free varieties. There’s also a need for wet/soft canned puppy or cat food. Other items needed include:
- Kitty Litter & Puppy Pads
- Dog and Cat Toys & Treats– of all kinds, Kongs, Nylabones, Pill Pockets, Chews
- Puppy and Kitten Milk Replacement
- Blankets, Comforters, Towels, Pet Beds
- Sensitive/Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo & Cat Wipes
- Flea Preventative – Activyl for both dogs and cats of all sizes
- Heartworm Preventative
- Leashes and Collars for Cats and Dogs
- Gentle Leader Head Harnesses or Easy Walk Harnesses
- Crates of all sizes
- Paper Towels, Hand Sanitizer and Fragrance Free Laundry Detergent
- Gift cards for Pet stores, Target, Walmart, Visa/MC gift cards
We enjoyed so many of our pet guests over the pawlidays and Christmas with more coming down for New Year’s and then it gets a little quiet around Tybee Island for winter. The off season is a great time to unplug and relax. Come on down and get outside for some hiking, cycling, kayaking and fun with your pets. Mermaid Cottages welcomes your FurMaids and we invite you to make a difference with your donations of food to help our area animal rescue groups. It’s a great reason to spend your Tybee Time with your Wag Pack, for sure!