The BiteThat’s ruff. But no need to lie, cheat, or steal to clean ’em up; instead, just tame your best-loved brutes with organic shampoos, breath-fresheners, and flea-fighters.
· Keeping ne’er-do-well creepy-crawlies crawling elsewhere. Natural but effective treatments keep fleas and other pests at bay.
· Putting health fur-st. Many conventional pet cleaning products use pyrethroids, known brain toxins.
· More pet-table coats. Most commercial cleansers contain more than 50% ethyl alcohol, which dries out Fido’s skin.
Personally SpeakingJen’s cat Froggy is so into getting brushed that Jen once accidentally brushed him ’til he was completely naked on his right shoulder blade.
· Cyber Canine Herbal Ear Cleaning Blend – clear ear goo with natural oils such as chamomile and goldenseal ($15/1 ounce).
· Only Natural Pet All-in-One Flea Remedy – use its nontox minerals on your pet, on the carpet, or in your yard to get rid of fleas ($15/8 ounces).
· Cloud Star Buddy Wash – rub-a-dub-dub, all natural suds that smell like lavender ($10/19 ounces).
· Bowser Breath Herbal Breath Drops – just a few drops of this fennel, parsley, and peppermint formula knocks out dog breath ($5/.5 ounces).
· Evercare Magik Brush – lint-roller that removes fur from your duds – and you dont have to replace the lint tape all the freakin’ time ($3).
This tip submitted by Kristen Weinholtz.
I continue to watch all the tributes given by so many people to remember Tim Russert into the night and then first thing in the morning….. This morning’s Today Show began at 7AM with Matt Lauer talking with Tim’s beloved son , Luke. This 22 year old man had incredible grace, composure and just enough of his Dad to let everyone know that he and his mom were doing as “good as can be expected” but to also know he knew how loved he was by his father. And isn’t that what we all really want? To know we are loved and cared about above everything else?
I’ve heard from so many of you who read my blog to let me know you felt the same way as I do about Tim. His funeral will be Wednesday @ 4PM EST, at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC. The service will be private, but MSNBC will be allowed to broadcast the service because the family knows how beloved Tim is and people want to mourn along with them.
This picture was taken at the end of the Sunday Meet the Press yesterday when Luke went up and touched his dad’s chair, just to feel his dad’s spirit one more time. The entire conversation with Matt can be heard by going to www.msnbc.com .