It’s a love thing on Tybee Island. Summer is here and that’s when the love darts start flying all over. Kissy faces and goo-goo eyes fit right in with barefoot beach strolls and hand holding with the one you love. Here are 15 ways Tybee Island is even more special when you celebrate it here in a happy little house by the sea.
1. Enjoy the water. Take a dip. Enjoy a sip. Become a Mermaid.
2. Sparkle a plenty. Light up and smile.
3. Light a candle. Smell the flowers. Set the mood.
4. Head out for an eco adventure that’s sure to hit the spot.
5. Go the distance and put in the effort.
6. Give them something to talk about. Sit outside under a blue chandelier.
8. Seas the day. Get out and soak up our island atmosphere.
9. Stop and admire all the colors of a rainbow.
10. Marsh to your own beat. Show times daily.
11. Overture, curtains, lights. This is it, the night of nights. Take in a live show or a movie. Set the mood.
12. Sit under a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g…
13. Put the lime in the coconut. Spice things up with cottage charm and island colors.
14. Communicate. Indulge in a little pillow talk.
15. Clean up in the romance department with a volunteer excursion.
Yes, it’s a love thing on Tybee Island. Our collection of happy houses by the sea is filled with cottage charm and coastal calm. You’ll love our beautiful and historic island and we’ll love that you came.