Merry Christmas with Mermaid Cottages and a Happy New Year! Santa will be heading out soon and it never hurts to position yourself along the coast when his sleigh glides in over the ocean. Most of our cottages will be decorated for Christmas and we’re ready to decorate even more with you in mind as our guests!
To kick off the holiday season, our Mermaids invite you to give yourself a discount when you reserve your cottage. Always book directly on our Mermaid Cottages Vacation Rentals website and avoid those pesky fees charged by third-party sites. Online Travel Sites like VRBO, Airbnb, Home Away, and others may add up to 20% more just for using their online services.
- When travelers book on large vacation rental websites (like Airbnb, Vrbo.com, and TripAdvisor), they are paying substantial fees to use these sites.
- Many of the best cottages are not listed on these third-party websites.
- Mermaid Cottages Vacation Planners know the properties and the area better than anyone and can better match travelers to cottages and help plan better vacation experiences.
- Travelers can find out about special offers that cannot be found on big websites.
- Mermaid Cottages Vacation Planners can better help guests optimize dates and budgets to fit their needs.
- Travelers with special needs and requests can work directly with Mermaid Cottages Vacation Planners in a much more personalized way to guarantee an amazing vacation for their family or group.
Create your reservation directly on our website and receive a 5% discount all year round and with no expiration date or blackout dates. To receive your 5% discount, all you have to do is to enter our promotion code of DIRECT!
Old Love Cottage circa 1935 is exactly 99 1/2 steps to the beach, with your beach path just outside the cottage’s picket fence. This historic cottage is ideal for honeymooners or even just one person. There’s a garden area, too!
Have a very merry Christmas with Mermaid Cottages and we hope you’ll hang around for New Year’s, too. Reserve your cottage right on our website or give the Mermaid on Duty a call. We’re always happy to help plan your visit!