- I don’t know about you, but this holiday season, despite the fact that I buy most things on line, I still keep receiving tons of cataloges thru the mail….. I am constantly calling to remove my name from their lists, but they still show up!!!!!! I found some great suggestions recently on how to get your name off junk mail and magazine lists- I’ve already contacted all of them, so we’ll see if this helps stop the flow and keeps some of this stuff out of the recyling bins!
- Remove your name from receiving pre approved credit card offers. http://www.optoutprescreen.org/
- Get off mailing lists www.dmachoice.org/mps
- Stop Valpak coupon mailings www.coxtarget.com/mailsuppression/s/DisplayMailsuppressionForm
- Cancel Catalogs http://www.catalogchoice.org/
If you’d like to no longer receive phone books then you can opt out of receiving Yellow pages at your home. http://www.yellowpagesgoesgreen.org/