The Elegance of Elephants: An Afternoon Safari Soiree is the first production of our new sponsorship with Save The Elephants. Relentless poaching is threatening Africa’s elephants as their lives are taken for their tusks. Last year more than 30,000 elephants were illegally poached. This equates to one elephant every twenty minutes. Save The Elephants relies on donations from individuals and foundations to fund its work to secure a future for elephants.
On Sunday, May 17th, renowned artist Bellamy Murphy will host this very important fundraiser at her Isle of Hope home. This is the first time Bellamy has opened her home for such an event, so you can understand how important your passion and support is to our cause. Many supporters, conservationists and philanthropists have joined together to produce this inaugural afternoon safari soiree.
- Sunday, May 17th, 3-6 p.m., Bellamy Murphy, 3 Wymberly Point Road, Isle of Hope
- Limited to 200 guests only at $100 per person
- Light Hors D’oeuvres presented by Elizabeth’s on 37th
- Savannah Bloody Mary’s presented by Executive Chef Jeremy Diehl of Elizabeth’s on 37th and Savannah Bloody Mary Mix
- Complement of wines presented by National Distributing Company
- Original Bellamy Art presented by the artist with a portion of the sales going to Save the Elephants to combat the poaching of these elegant elephants and to sponsor a Kenyan girl to go to Secondary school for four years.
- Elegant attire of Caftan Casual or Safari Chic
- Inquiries and information to email@example.com or 912 313 0784
Your attendance and patronage of The Elegance of Elephants: An Afternoon Safari Soiree will help fund and provide quick, efficient support to the most effective projects aimed at stopping the killing, thwarting the traffickers and ending the demand for ivory. Your support will also encourage young Kenyan girls to become ambassadors for elephants and their environment. Join us and let’s all make a difference.